Saturday, March 31, 2012

Buy Ranbaxy Labs at current level: Sukhani

Sukhani told CNBC-TV18, "Coal India is more of a choppy nature rather than a short-term buy. But Ranbaxy is looking good. It's been in my buy list earlier and I think there is more upside here. If not anything we can at least see a very decent correction, a corrective rally and maybe the trend is changing which we will know later. But Ranbaxy at current levels justifies buying."

He further added, "I like Tata Motors a lot and I don't have to like it, the market likes it much more. Stocks that are making new highs, consistently going up, they are buy on dips. So among the auto sector apart from Hero MotoCorp , Tata Motors is a stock traders want to buy. So I would say that if next week, if this market continues its up move, that should be the number one stock in the auto sector."

No comments:

Post a Comment