Monday, April 16, 2012

Bank of Baroda can test Rs 816


Murlidharan told CNBC-TV18, "Apart from SBI , Kotak Mahindra Bank , I have been looking into Bank of Baroda. I feel that’s the best script and that can actually outperform these because SBI we are seeing it fluctuate last couple of days. In Kotak Mahindra Bank there is cash based buying which is happening.”

He further added, “I really feel the momentum still might come in and may be possible after the event but specifically if it’s an event I feel Bank of Baroda is one script I guess Rs 792 is what it is trading at, the stop loss can be Rs 784 and we are expecting close to Rs 816 on that."

The company's trailing 12-month (TTM) EPS was at Rs 107.98 per share. (Dec, 2011). The stock's price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio was 7.33. The latest book value of the company is Rs 509.54 per share. At current value, the price-to-book value of the company was 1.55. The dividend yield of the company was 2.08%.

No comments:

Post a Comment