Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Exit Exide Industries in Rs 135-140 range


I think Wockhardt ’s a tough one. The stock has been on a tear away since Rs 250. Very difficult to takeout targets, but at least the short-term looks a little stretched. But I guess if you are lucky to have held it on for so long just ride the wave, but tough to buy at this level. The stock has really taken off."

He further added, "I think Exide is the other interesting one, but this one post the numbers, or anytime has had sharp up and down movements. For now I would still say, I don’t have a technical target but I would still say probably a sell once it rallies back to the Rs 135-140 range. It’s still not clearly out of the woods. So, it’s in a good bounce but use the bounce first to get ou

No comments:

Post a Comment