Monday, December 10, 2012

Buy stocks of SKS Microfinance with target of Rs 190-195

“We should see micro finance bill also going through and with the model changing for micro finance companies especially SKS Micro it should be positive going ahead. In fact, I have been positive on SKS Micro ever since we saw those levels of closer to Rs 90- since then I have been recommending that stock and every time I have been upping my target and now my target is about Rs 190-195 for SKS.”


The company's trailing 12-month (TTM) EPS was at Rs 15.43 per share. (). The stock's price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio was 11.48. The latest book value of the company is Rs 43.07 per share. At current value, the price-to-book value of the company was 4.11.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Really useful information and it’s a great article with good resources. Checkout our Stock Investor website for more latest stock market update.
    How does Forex Market Work?
    How Nifty is Calculated?

    ReplyDelete