Sunday, March 26, 2017

IRB Infrastructure looks attractive, prefer Dalmia Bharat: Mehraboon Irani

Mehraboon Irani of  Nirmal Bang Securities told CNBC-TV18, "Once the market looks expensive, the fact that there is momentum, there is money coming into the market and honestly there are not too many major headwinds. If the US Health Bill goes through today, it could for all you know have a gap up opening Monday. If it does not go through, it will be a big blow to Donald Trump's policy credibility. I am quite sure somewhere that it will go through." 

"I believe that cement and infrastructure could be the space which could attract attention in the days to come because if you believe in the India story, apart from the financial sector which I think I was already asked on, I think infrastructure and cement are the next best space to be in. In that. I continue to like a stock which I have been backing from Rs 350 level, which is Dalmia Bharat," he said.

"In infrastructure, I somewhere feel that IRB Infrastructure is a stock which should be readying itself for a move. It has done nothing much in this entire rally with the midcaps and smallcaps are seeing. So, at Rs 230-235 the stock is looking very attractive in terms of valuations." 

"If you believe that things are going to pick up pace in the infrastructure sector, I think this is the stock which should benefit a lot. So, I would go with Dalmia Bharat in the cement pack and IRB Infrastructure in the infrastructure sector."

1 comment: